s a r a h | 17 | s u r r e y
'I've been smoking a lot and starting to doubt if I'm breathing you in, or smoking you out'
i want to take baths with you and hold your dumb hand and rent movies and watch those movies in your bed in our underwear at like 3 in the morning and i want to kiss your stupid face and cook you food and maybe fuck 7 times a night idnno
reblog if you miss someone or are illicitly running a pelican breeding ring out of your aunt’s garage
Six simple rituals:
1. Drink a glass of water when you wake up. Your body loses water while you sleep, so you’re naturally dehydrated in the morning. A glass of water when you wake helps start your day fresh.
2. Define your top 3. Every morning ask yourself, “What are the top three most important tasks that I will complete today?” Prioritizes your day accordingly and don’t sleep until the Top 3 are complete.
3. The 50/10 Rule. Solo-task and do more faster by working in 50/10 increments. Use a timer to work for 50 minutes on only one important task with 10 minute breaks in between. Spend your 10 minutes getting away from your desk, going outside, calling friends, meditating, or grabbing a glass of water.
4. Move and sweat daily. Regular movement keeps us healthy and alert. It boosts energy and mood, and relieves stress.
5. Express gratitude. Gratitude fosters happiness. Each morning, think of at least five things you’re thankful for. In times of stress, pause and reflect on these things.
6. Reflect daily. Bring closure to your day through 10 minutes of reflection. Asks yourself, “What went well?” and “What needs improvement?”
I just miss you so much and the worst thing is I know there is nothing I can do about it